Hi everybody,

After the meeting with my tutor, he talked me about Doxygen:

http://www.stack.nl/~dimitri/doxygen/

It's a source code documentation generator that could help with it.
This is an exemple of output in HTML format:

http://xerces.apache.org/xerces-c/apiDocs-3/classes.html

I finished building clutter work envoirement and i'll try today the clutter
examples. Then I hope I'll start integration with pan-view code this
weekend.