Eventually, the InOrderCPU's "DynInst" object will be merged with the
base_dyn_inst.hh.

If memory serves correct, in the original implementation I did not want to
deal with the templated-definition and derivation of the base_dyn_inst.hh
(at least upfront) and so DynInst specific to InOrderCPU was used.

- Korey