That's useful information... most of my motivation for iterChildren()
was to be consistent with other python methods like iteritems(),
iterkeys(), etc., so if that's going away then I'm less motivated to
stick with it.  I haven't played with python3 so I didn't know that.
See, I told you that you were atypical...