I'm pretty ambivalent by now myself... back when I didn't understand what
you were doing and wasn't sure why you'd need warn either, then this point
mattered because I thought you could get away with just doing the panic
version.  But I agree that if you're doing panic and two flavors of warn
then it sort of makes sense to do fatal do just for completeness.  So back
at you, I'm fine either way too.

Steve