Korey, that's awesome.  If you've done it already, then by all means, let's
see it on the review board.

And Steve, you are right, Ruby does not do stats per context, though
recently a set of my pushes made it possible to even pass that information
to Ruby.  Nothing in the tree takes advantage of it now, but at least the
infrastructure for passing the info is there.

Lisa