Nate, I'm trying to test what I've done using se.py (this shouldn't affect
any regression tests because none of those set the formerly-known-as numCpus
value anyway, though, of course i will be a good citizen and still run
them), and somethign about these new python changes prevents me from running
at all.

I run python2.5.1 and this is a tree including yesterday's changeset about
demandImport.  Error below.  I've got a meeting in a few minutes so if you
know off the top of your head what the problem is, that would be better.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "m5/clean-test/src/python/m5/main.py", line 368, in main
    exec filecode in scope
  File "configs/example/se.py", line 198, in <module>
    Simulation.run(options, root, system, FutureClass)
  File "m5/clean-test/configs/common/Simulation.py", line 84, in run
    elif m5.options.outdir:
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'outdir'

Lisa