Hi,

I added CommMonitor between cpu and L1Dcache. I'm using the current gem5
from the github and updated to the branch hpca.

The CommMonitor is seen in the config.dot.pdf file generated. PFA. But the
trace file is not getting generated in m5out directory. Actually, the
CommMonitor.py does not even have the argument trace_file, the first time I
ran the simulation. I then added the argument in that file. There is a lot
of difference between the comm_monitor.cc file that is there with me and
that in the the last stable version.

I used detailedcpu with l1i_cache and l1d_cache. Kindly, help me in
generating the trace file.

Thank you in advance
Varun