From: gem5-users [gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org] on behalf of Saivarun R
[rsvaru...@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 November 2017 03:59
To: gem5 users mailing list
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] CommMonitor.cc not generating trace file

Hi Serhart,
Thank you very much!!!

After adding the MemTraceProbe to my BaseCPU.py, the trace file is being
generated. Where I possibly went wrong was to follow a discussion in gem5
mailing lists that was dated 3 years ago. Thank you for helping me.

But still, in the version that I have, both master and hpca, the line that I
added is not present. I had to manually add the line. I'm now worried if there
are any other such disparities in the version that I have. Can you suggest what
should I do, so that next time I would be looking at actual problem rather than
the disparities that might be present in my version.

Thank you
Varun