From: gem5-users [gem5-users-boun...@gem5.org] on behalf of Saivarun R
[rsvaru...@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 November 2017 14:39
To: gem5 users mailing list
Subject: Re: [gem5-users] CommMonitor.cc not generating trace file

Hi,

I will do what you suggested about updating my version of gem5. Further, any
information about understanding the trace file?? I got something like this,
when I decoded the trace file using util/decode_packet_trace.py

r,504968,8,0,147000
r,516096,4,0,214000
r,504896,8,0,287000
r,503544,8,0,345000
w,565232,8,0,405000

Any help on deciphering this file? Links to any documentation on this topic
would also help. Hope I'm not troubling you with my naiveness about the
simulator!!!

Thank you
Varun