On Mar 27, 2014, at 4:45 AM, Vízdal Aleš <ales.viz...@t-mobile.cz> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yes, these will be taken care of in the next release. I am currently
> waiting for direction from the doc shepherd or AD as per the statement below.

Sorry. Yes, please update and repost the draft per the GEN-ART review.

The reason for this statement in the message, AFAIK, is that there may be
multiple reviews going on and waiting a day or two would let you respond to the
entire set of comments. In this case, I don’t know of any other reviews.

>> Please wait for direction from your document shepherd or AD
>> before
>> posting a new version of the draft.
>
> Ales

"We are learning to do a great many clever things...The next great task
will be to learn not to do them."

- G. K. Chesterton (1874-1936)