Hi all,
Actually, I would also love to write a book with no rigor, so I sympathize with
the idea. Sorry I missed this. As one of the two female board members of the
Dutch Wikimedia organization I feel compelled to contribute to this page.
Unfortunately I am not sure when I will have time. I promise to think about it
and meanwhile I see that my colleague Cyriel has come to the rescue.
Good luck with the initiative!
Jane