On Sat, Nov 17, 2007 at 08:40:12AM -0600, willhill wrote:
> There are plenty of problems listed on that page.  All skill is in vain when
> Bill pees on your compiler.  Life is easier when you stay out of his toilet.

Except when all of the ppl who pay you (i.e., your clients) want Windows apps.
So many OSS zealots seem to forget about the pressures of the free market and
the long list of inferior products that have won over technically superior ones
to dominate their respective market.

The OP also asked a very straightforward question, and it didn't include,
"..and please make me defend my design and business decisions".

Brett