On Nov 17, 2007 9:27 AM, willhill <williamhill2 at cox.net> wrote:
> The most important component of a free market is free flow of information.
> Without it people make the wrong choices and waste their resources on things
> that don't work for them.

People are also free to make mistakes.  I make them every day.  ;-)
This is a linux list, but geez.... not everyone in the world wants or
needs linux.  People are free to choose a product which doesn't
exactly fit their needs.  Look at all the SUVs around with one person
in them.  I have a boat that I move once or twice a year that requires
a diesel.  The rest of the year, that diesel isn't exactly a good
choice for daily transportation, but guess what... it's my daily ride.