Edmund,
I have the same issue with ATT but when I get near Bluebonnet exit and
couple of other places within the city. Overall I am okay with ATT
coverage. Last time I checked, t-mobile had the worst coverage.
Verizon probably has the best coverage but they are a bit costly.

--
Karthik Poobalasubramanian
Louisiana Board of Regents