if there's anyone not to listen to, it's this jarred fella.

at&t used to be cingular, who used to be at&t, who used to be
bellsouth, who used to be bellsouth mobility who WAS the biggest
carrier in south louisiana, so to me this gives the now
at&t the best coverage in louisiana at least. however, i don't know if
it's my iphone or poor tower location, i have found some bad areas in
town.

and, they say you shouldn't have problems when switching towers, but that's BS.

Have Mercy & Say Yeah