Don't lick the walls

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 25, 2009, at 3:04 PM, Keith Stokes <kei...@neill.net> wrote:

I'd be concerned more about other things if I lived in a lead-lined room.

On Aug 25, 2009, at 3:01 PM, Joshua Bolda wrote:

AT&T is great in Louisiana as long as you don't live in an apartment with walls made of lead(like me.) I've had service with them since 2002 and I've always been pleased with it.

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Clay Smith <freelancef...@gmail.com> wrote: I ditched Verizon about 6 years ago and have been very happy about the
coverage with AT&T.

The company I work for ditched Nextel shortly after Katrina because I put together a nice deal with a Cingular rep. Saved something like $1500/month
on cell service and we have fewer issues with crappy coverage.

-----Original Message-----
From: general-boun...@brlug.net [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net] On Behalf
Of Edmund Cramp
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:40 PM
To: 'general@brlug.net'
Subject: [brlug-general] Phones

Anyone got a good suggestion for a cell phone provider? We've been long time Nextel customers but Sprint seem to want to get rid of us. Mainly I'm concerned about coverage - Sprint seem to have a very spotty service and
drops all calls at the I-10/I-12 split.

I've looked at AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile but you never really know what the
coverage is until you've used them for a few months.

Regards,
Edmund Cramp - e...@motion-labs.com
--
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked. - Jeff Pesis

Keith Stokes