From: general-boun...@brlug.net [mailto:general-boun...@brlug.net] On Behalf Of
Edmund Cramp
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 10:40 PM
To: 'general@brlug.net'
Subject: [brlug-general] Phones

Anyone got a good suggestion for a cell phone provider?  We've been long time
Nextel customers but Sprint seem to want to get rid of us.  Mainly I'm
concerned about coverage - Sprint seem to have a very spotty service and drops
all calls at the I-10/I-12 split.

I've looked at AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile but you never really know what the
coverage is until you've used them for a few months.

Regards,
Edmund Cramp - e...@motion-labs.com
--
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked. - Jeff Pesis