Competition should keep everyone grounded but I think as long as Jobs heads
Apple, everyone there will be working to please him. I am happy to see that
Microsft, Google and Apple are fighting for the Mobile Phone/App market Also,
Microsoft and google are having a turf war for web search.

Over the past couple of years Apple has become more of a consumer electronics
company than a computer manufacturer.

So, what do you guys think about Ubuntu's recent decision to change the default
web search on their distribution from Google to Yahoo! ?
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-devel/2010-January/030065.html

--
Karthik Poobalasubramanian
kart...@poobal.net