Hi Andreas,

Thank you!  Yes, it covers essentially the same function.  It is still in
development, and a bit experimental.  So far, the main difference is the
environment file format, that is more flexible to describe MarkLogic
environments <http://mlproj.org/environments>.

It is also meant to be extensible, and because it uses JavaScript, I hope
it will be easier for people to extend it than using Ruby (just because it
is better well-known).

Another aspect is that is it meant to support several kinds of projects (a
web application serving web pages in MarkLogic, or providing a RESTful API,
etc.)  The goal is to support people to create new types of projects, so
users can start with a full-fledged scaffolding for the type of application
then want to create (and not be restricted to only these I can come up
with.)

But as I said, it is still experimental, so I hope it will take feedback
into account, especially features that newcomers and day-to-day users think
are important.

Regards,

--
Florent Georges