A couple notes:

  *   the Roxy Deployer does support multiple environments
(https://github.com/marklogic/roxy/wiki/Environment-properties); could you say
more about the flexibility?
  *   agreed that more people know JavaScript than Ruby
  *   the Roxy Deployer supports app-types MVC, REST, and bare (the source code
is whatever you choose to provide), with scaffolding available for MVC
(controllers & views) and REST (extensions & transforms)

In case this comes across as critical: while I'm a fan of focusing effort on a
small number projects, if there's demand for a different approach then I
support it. My "Community Manager" hat takes precedence over my "Roxy
Maintainer" hat. :) I've seen growing support for ml-gradle, based largely on
its use of the Management API, and I think it's a great tool.

--
Dave Cassel, @dmcassel<https://twitter.com/dmcassel>
Technical Community Manager

From: