Thank you, Dave!

Of course Roxy supports multiple environments.  I think the main
differences are:

- the use of a JSON format to organize the environment configuration,
supporting (eventually) all properties from the Management API;

- the ability to have any arbitrary import graph between the environment
files, so anyone can create a new environment by importing (inheriting
from) any existing environment (or several of them), or even by overriding
some values from the command line, and without having to change
build.properties

See examples of such files at
https://github.com/fgeorges/mlproj/tree/master/test/environs.

The goal is not really to compete with Roxy (yet :-p), but rather to try
and see where we can go with an alternative that does not have to guarantee
backward compatibility.

Regards,

--
Florent Georges