Again the problem is the same. I don't have access to a gump machine and
I don't want to make a CVS change if I can verify it still works...

I think if you want to make Gump more popular (in the line of thought of
the [RT] thread), this is one area to improve. A self-service Gump or
something similar so that people can help modify descriptors and verify
they still work. Otherwise the Gump committers will end up doing all the
work...

Thanks
-Vincent