Hi Stefano,

[snip]

> > Again the problem is the same. I don't have access to a gump machine
and
> > I don't want to make a CVS change if I can verify it still works...
> >
> > I think if you want to make Gump more popular (in the line of
thought of
> > the [RT] thread), this is one area to improve. A self-service Gump
or
> > something similar so that people can help modify descriptors and
verify
> > they still work. Otherwise the Gump committers will end up doing all
the
> > work...
>
> Vincent, I'm actually very curious and insterested in your comment:
what
> are you afraid of breaking?

The way I code is as follows:
1/ make a change on my local machine
2/ verify it works by running some kind of tests

If I don't do 2/ then there is a high chance it will break something and
I'll only know the following day.

To do 2, there are 2 solutions I can see:
1/ install gumpy locally but that's not very easy to do
2/ have a kind of "self-service gumpy" that you can start on demand

What do you think?

Thanks
-Vincent