Vincent Massol wrote:

Thanks Stefano. I have been one of the first adopter of Gump (I have
even used it on a big project at work! :-)). I do not wish to depart.
However, in the past I had enough energy to keep fixing things even it
wasn't easy (like I had to install Gump on my machine, etc).
Unfortunately I have shifted my interest to some other areas and I don't
have much time to invest in learning Gump itself.

I do understand that the Gump community is working towards addressing
these issues so I'll be patient! :-)

Leo has kindly offered to create an account for me on his machine. I
think I'll take the offer so that I can try debugging the Cactus gump
build.

Thanks much for understanding, Vincent.

I, from my part, will do my best to make gump the social glue of the foundation and this will mean both nag people sometimes, but try to do it well (only when it makes sense to do) make it way less painful for them to cooperate and fill the joy of a clockwork that ticks well most of the times ;-)

During the making of such clockwork (as it is right now), the ride will be bumpy, but it's enough to rant a little and we do listen ;-)

Thanks for sticking with us, I'm sure you won't regret it.

--
Stefano.