> -----Original Message-----
> From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: 02 April 2004 10:56
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: FW: [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
jakarta-cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-

http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-
> > servlet-13.html. Is there another place to look at?
>
> I've used the build log:
>
> <http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-
> cactus/gump_work/build_jakarta-cactus_jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-
> 13.html>

arg. Yes, it's very clear in there. I wonder why the link in the Gump
email does not point to this file instead of the general one which does
not provide the information...

> and it contains the value of the CLASSPATH env variable.

> >> Why Ant?
> >
> > Hehe... I needed a culprit... :-)
>
> And you probably catch my attention more easily if you blame Ant ;-)

:-)

> > Ok done.
>
> I think you need reference="jar" in the <property> elements as well.

Ok added. Thanks for spotting this (I didn't know about it).

> > Any idea if/when Gumpy will be fixed to support this? Should I open
> > a JIRA bug for Gumpy on this?
>
> JIRA would be a good idea.

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/GUMP-46

Thanks