On Sat, 3 Apr 2004, Vincent Massol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why is Gumpy considering this below as a build failure?

Note that the properties jstl.jar and standard.jar get set to the
relative paths of the jars, relative to jstl-jsps-12's home.  Note
also, that the jar names for the things defined via //ant/depend
contain absolute paths.

It's been my fault.  I told you to use reference="jar" when I really
should have said reference="jarpath", will fix it in a second.