On Fri, 2 Apr 2004, Vincent Massol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I had looked at the web site but I could not find this
> information. I looked at
> http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-cactus/jakarta-cactus-sample-
> servlet-13.html. Is there another place to look at?

I've used the build log:

<http://lsd.student.utwente.nl/gump/jakarta-cactus/gump_work/build_jakarta-cactus_jakarta-cactus-sample-servlet-13.html>

and it contains the value of the CLASSPATH env variable.

>> > It seems like an Ant bug to me but I'm not sure.
>>
>> Why Ant?
>
> Hehe... I needed a culprit... :-)

And you probably catch my attention more easily if you blame Ant ;-)

> Ok done.

I think you need reference="jar" in the <property> elements as well.

> Any idea if/when Gumpy will be fixed to support this? Should I open
> a JIRA bug for Gumpy on this?

JIRA would be a good idea.

Cheers

http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/