> The reason of the error is that the jstl jar cannot be found. This jar
> is defined as a dependent jar in the GOM descriptor. Shouldn't Gumpy
> verify if the dependent jars can be found?

Good question.

    <work nested="build/standard/standard"/>
    <jar name="standard/standard/lib/jstl.jar" id="jstl" />
    <jar name="standard/standard/lib/standard.jar" id="standard" />

This surely looks like overkill, I doubt there are 4 in a row like:

        .../standard/standard/standard/standard/...

and I really can't figure out why Gumpy isn't complaining about missing
build outputs.

I'll turn on debug for this project to see if it helps me.

Sorry you seem to be walking into bugs, I'll try to remove those road blocks
from you.

regards