On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Agreed, now how do we work w/ Ant to ensure this does not happen?
> Also, if you see then env page (when it comes back) just launching
> Java seems to give JDK1.4.

Hmm, while we wait for the env page to come back 8-)

boostrap-ant will probably pick up tools.jar from the CLASSPATH, but
this shouldn't be necessary as the script can find it on its own if
JAVA_HOME is set correctly.

I have no idea how you launch java from Python.  This one obviously
does not use the 1.5 JDK.