On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Adam R. B. Jack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> You feeling game to try a copy of Gumpy (again) to see if you can
> investigate for us?

Sure, I wouldn't have voted to retire "old Gump" otherwise.

Problem is with finding time.  My current Linux machine is up for a
major OS upgrade anyway and I've scheduled installing Gumpy after
that, but I find myself being locked inside meetings or sitting in
trains/planes far more often than having time to code or install an OS
lately.

So please don't hold your breath. ;-)