[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
  -    <depend project="junit"/>
  -    <depend project="ant" ids="ant junit nodeps"/>
  +    <depend project="junit" runtime="true"/>
  +    <depend project="ant" ids="ant junit nodeps" runtime="true"/>

Stefan:

The above dependencies are being generated automatically by magic's gump task. Can I assume that the junit, ant, ant-ant, ant-junit, and ant-nodeps definitions used by magic can be flagged as "ignorable"?

 .. i.e. I can update magic to simply not add dependencies that are
flagged with <ignore/>.  For example:

  <resource>
    <info>
      <group>ant</group>