Stefan Bodewig wrote:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004, Stephen McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Everything is now committed so I guess there will be something
interesting to look at in the morning.  In the meantime if anyone
can see any immediate issue I'd love to hear about them.

Yep.

you can't use <depend> when referencing avalon-tools-magic-home since
it doesn't define any output.  Simply use a plain property.

Fixed.

The <depend> for gump.resource.ant is lacking an id attribute in
avalon-tools-magic.

Have updated magic's index. Here is the revised generated output for magic building magic:

<project name="avalon-tools-magic">
<license name="central/system/license/LICENSE.TXT"/>
<ant basedir="tools/magic">
<depend name="magic.home" resource="home"
project="avalon-tools-magic-home" inherit="runtime" />
<property name="gump.signature" value="@@DATE@@"/>
<depend property="gump.resource.ant" project="ant" id="ant"/>
<depend property="gump.resource.junit" project="junit"/>
<depend property="gump.resource.ant-junit" project="ant" id="junit"/>
<depend property="gump.resource.ant-nodeps" project="ant" id="nodeps"/>
</ant>
<home nested="tools/magic/target/deliverables"/>
<jar name="jars/avalon-tools-magic-@@DATE@@.jar"/>
<nag to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
from="Magic Integration &lt;[EMAIL PROTECTED]&gt;"/>
</project>

Steve.

I'll commit a fixed version shortly.