Stephen McConnell wrote:
Leo Simons wrote:

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

I tend to agree with most of what has been said in this thread so far.

thought I'd chime in: "what he said".

I really want to learn python well enough to write more than simple shell scripts using it. Isaid that over a year ago. Here I am, still saying it. One has to wonder whether I'll still be saying it next year. In the meantime, I'm a gump junkie without the Power to Contribute.

Would you like to take care of the MagicBuilder?

Noooo, not another TODO item!!!! :-D

If you add it to jira, it gets pushed on the TODO list, whatever it is. What's a magic builder? (I'm behind on email again...) Unfortunately that's still no guarantee for it to get done.

- LSD