On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Eric Pugh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And what does this error mean?  I notice in the gump config file
> that there is a dependency on commons-beanutils-core.

I changed it after the build failure.

commons-beanutils has been split into *-core and
*-beanutils-collections.  For most projects replacing
commons-beanutils with commons-beanutils-core just worked.

I have no idea what you'd have to do to make it work with Maven.  I
don't believe there's been a release of beanutils that would reflect
this change, yet.

> Does that mean I should be depending on that somehow in my
> project.xml?

Probably.

> Or, should I update the dependency in the gump file to
> commons-beanutils from commons-beanutils-core.

There is no commons-beanutils in Gump anymore.