On Mon, 9 May 2005, Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On May 9, 2005, at 3:57 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> Feel free to add any "new" dependencies Gump is missing.
>
> What's the process for me to add new dependencies?

If the project you depend on is already known to Gump:

* check out gump/projects/lucene-java.xml from CVS.

* modify it (by adding a <depend> tag, you will understand how when
  you look into the descriptor).

* commit it - yes, you can, every ASF committer can.

If it a "new" project, i.e. something Gump doesn't build yet, you can
either read about Gump descriptors on our homepage or come to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] and ask for help.

>>> and has a <get> to download it as part of the build process
>>
>> As you probably know, Gump will ignore this.
>
> Just out of curiosity, how does it ignore <get>?

It doesn't ignore the <get>, it ignores your classpath settings.
build.sysclasspath=only is the key.