On Sun, 15 May 2005, Erik Hatcher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What is the issue with Lucene building with Gump?

No idea what has been the issue that caused your mail, since the
results had already been overwritten when I looked into it.

Until late last week Lucene didn't seem to cope with the version of
BDB-JE Gump uses.  Then we had pre-req failures for Ant and later
Xalan.

On the last run Lucene Java succeeded but the jar name inside of the
Gump descriptor didn't match the one the build creates, this should be
fixed now.

Cheers