Regards,

Antoine

Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2010-03-16, Bill Barker <billwbar...@verizon.net> wrote:

I was thinking of adding a localRepository="name" to the <mvn />
builder that allows projects to share a local repo when they can't be
trusted to use the central repo.  These would be cleaned when Gump
finishes (or maybe on startup).

Sounds like a good idea.  It would probably solve the castor-xml case as
well when castor-xml can share the local repository with castor-core.