-1 (non-binding)

While I support renaming 0.20.205.1 as 1.0.0 and branch-0.20-security as
branch-1.x.x, I think that renumbering other branches in play (0.22, 0.23,
0.24) should be done in the same transaction. Otherwise, the goal of this
whole exercise (I.e. Reducing user-confusion) will be defeated.

- Milind

---
Milind Bhandarkar
Greenplum Labs, EMC
(Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in this email are those of the author, and
do not necessarily represent the views of any organization, past or
present, the author might be affiliated with.)