On 7/30/2003 4:59 AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

Ted Leung wrote, On 30/07/2003 12.15:

And can we get it on the website, please?

Well, I would personally say no to having the grant itself there. Donations to the ASF should at least come through members IMHO and having the document there enforces it. I'll just add a note pointing to that location, unless others have different opinions.

I don't care as long as the people who need it know which version to use. As far as it being members only, we don't have to accept a grant just because someone sends us one. A note pointing to the right file in the foundation CVS would be a huge improvement.