Please read the website & FAQ rather than spread FUD...

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/FAQ

On Thursday, August 7, 2003, at 02:33 pm, Vic Cekvenich wrote:

Hey, these guys have open source too:
http://jcorporate.com/html/products/productsfm.html

Lets raid them next, fork the code and put in ASF!?
Any other projects?

Sad.

.V

"James Hicks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Its natural.  He sees the future of JBoss, and its not looking good.
Once the ASF has a solid J2EE product, JBoss will not look so
attractive.  Especially if Geronimo gets certified.

Bottom line, would you rather contribute to a project that is led by an
arrogant wanna be dictator or by a community of the world's brightest?
I choose the latter.

James