Vic Cekvenich wrote:

It makes little sense to me to do this in this way...

fine... then put your efforts somewhere that it does make sense to you.

There are obviously many people here for whom it does makes sense.
We don't need 100% of developers - not even a majority. All we need
is a healthy community for geronimo to be a success.

So given that this is happening - constructive criticism is welcome.
But complaints about why it was started in the first place are just
a waste of bandwidth.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>             Phone/fax: +44 7092063462
Mort Bay Consulting Australia and UK.          http://www.mortbay.com