On Dec 21, 2005, at 9:18 AM, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Jim Jagielski wrote:

There is one thing that I think would be useful in
helping: That the Incubator PMC take an active role
in accepting new projects. Normally, if the Sponsor
says "Yes" a vote isn't even taken on the Incubator
side. I think that no matter what, unless overruled
by the board, the Incubator should vote.

It was presented to the Incubator PMC that when another PMC has voted, we don't have that option. I'd like to see a determination from the Board if
that is to change.

I'm in favor of such a change.

Ted