On 18 Jul 06, at 9:38 PM 18 Jul 06, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

Jason,

I am +1 for the project, overall.

I do suggest that we start out with the PPMC of you and the other Mentors, have you bring Dan and other appropriate people onto the PMC as your first order of business, and them go about selecting Committers. From what I recall at ApacheCon, there was some uncertaintly about the current roster,
so let's allow the PPMC to review and address as appropriate.

Sure, once the vote is formally complete and we move on the next phase I'll get that rolling.

As was discussed at ApacheCon EU, I hope that the project will continue efforts to collaborate with the rest of the Web Services community at the ASF, because I hate to see wasted, redundant, effort when collaboration is possible. And it certainly appears from discussion that they are willing to
explore any number of options.

I think Dan has shown from past efforts that he's always worked well with the WS efforts and has a good relationship with them and will continue that trend. The rest of us will follow Dan's example there so I think we'll be fine.

So give it your best effort, and good luck.  :-)

Thanks, much appreciated.

        --- Noel

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]