Dan Diephouse wrote:

> Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

> > I'd like to join the PPMC too as an interested party observer.
> > I will poke my nose in as a mentor when possible but don't
> > have the cycles to commit to it.

> While I value your feedback and input, if you don't have enough time, I
> don't understand why you should be a mentor. We have 4 mentors already,
> and from a logistical standpoint I find it hard to keep up with. Each
> mentor tends to have a different opinion or different input.  While more
> input can be great, it can easily get to the point of overload and
> impedes Getting Stuff Done. :-)

Sanjiva is an Incubator PMC member, and entitled to voice (and vote) where
and how he sees fit within the Incubator.  He, like every other Incubator
PMC member, has earned that right.  And it is good that you value his
feedback and input.

As for your legitimate concern, if you do find that there are discordant
views coming to CeltixFire from the PMC, please first discuss it within the
project, and if that doesn't help to resolve it, inform the Incubator PMC so
that we can address the problem.

        --- Noel