On Oct 31, 2007 2:45 PM, Noel J. Bergman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Matthieu Riou wrote:
>
> > IMHO 3 legally independent committers can be very hard requirement,
> > especially for small sized project.
>
> How hard is it for users when the company paying them all abandons the
> project, and we don't have enough mass and diversity for it to continue?
> And that is just one effect of insufficient diversity, to to mention the
> benefits of diversity in decision making.

Actually this comment was due to my misunderstanding of the "independent
committers" formulation, I thought it meant independent as not working for
any commercial entity instead of not working in the same company.  Bill
clarified it and I'm totally fine with that. I'm not arguing against the
benefits of diversity, I just wanted to make sure the incubator could remain
relatively "small project friendly".

Cheers,
Matthieu