The files that have this license are listed in the LICENSE [1] file
(search for "Apache Tuscany SDO for Java Subcomponents") and I also
see a mention of osoa.org in the NOTICE [2].

Is this what you were looking for ?

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sdo/1.1-RC3/LICENSE
[2]