On Apr 10, 2008, at 8:42 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:

The files that have this license are listed in the LICENSE [1] file
(search for "Apache Tuscany SDO for Java Subcomponents") and I also
see a mention of osoa.org in the NOTICE [2].

Is this what you were looking for ?

For files without src license headers, I was referring to files like:

==C:/Tuscany/Distros/SDO/1.1-rc4a/tuscany-sdo-1.1-incubating-src/ impl/model/SDO.mdl ==C:/Tuscany/Distros/SDO/1.1-rc4a/tuscany-sdo-1.1-incubating-src/ impl/src/test/resources/customer1.xml

Looks like most are test files. I won't quibble much about the test files. Easiest (in the long run) to add license headers, IMO. Not sure what to make of the SDO.mdl file.

Yes, I saw the simple osoa.org attribution in the notice file. However, IMO that is not sufficient. I think the NOTICE should contain the copyright info and I believe the OSOA license requires it. From the OSOA license:

1.    A link or URL to the Artifacts at this location:
http://www.osoa.org/display/Main/Service+Data+Objects+Specifications

2.    The full text of this copyright notice as shown in the Artifacts.

I would add both of those to the NOTICE file.

--kevan

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/tags/java/sdo/1.1-RC3/LICENSE
[2]