On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 9:15 PM, Mladen Turk<mt...@apache.org> wrote:
> Niclas Hedhman wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Bertrand
>>
>> I don't know how to get to the solution, which is "Three Responsible
>> Mentors".
>>

> Pleas guys, give us a chance before throwing a pile of dirt
> even before the project has even started.

I am not tossing dirt on the project...

> All the guys who applied for mentorship are wearing their
> ASF hat on for a very long time; some are even celebrating
> the 10th anniversary together with the ASF, not mentioning that
> all of them are also the ASF members if not board members.

... but one of the mentioned board members, well good'ol Jim, thinks
that more Mentors == bad, suggesting to drop you as Mentor. I am just
saying that it doesn't matter if it is 2 or 10 mentors, if none of
them are responsible, which we have seen far to often, and I think
most of us have been guilty of at times.

> Hey, we wish to help, nothing more. There is no dark
> forces that wish to overtake the Incubator ;)

Uhhhh... I don't think anyone is suspicious of that (your plan is
working ;-)  ). May the farce be with you...

Cheers
--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer

I  live here; http://tinyurl.com/2qq9er