2009/8/3 Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> [x] -1, Apache Pivot is not ready to graduate, because...
>
> I'm not seeing sufficient diversity of active committers [1] and not
> too many people seem to be contributing patches [2]. My suggestion
> would be for Pivot to spend some more time growing the community
> before graduation.

As I understand it there is sufficient diversity in the people with
binding votes to provide oversight for the project. That is what we
are trying to achieve here. I didn't hear this argument against Apache
Sling which has a less diverse active community than Pivot [3]

> [1] http://www.ohloh.net/p/apache-pivot/contributors
> [2]
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ConfigureReport.jspa?versionId=-1&issueStatus=all&selectedProjectId=12310863&reportKey=com.sourcelabs.jira.plugin.report.contributions:contributionreport&Next=Next
[3] http://www.ohloh.net/p/sling/contributors