I have checked the release and I have found the following issues:
- jar files in the maven2 repo and the distribution differ. No idea how
this can happen. (see below))
- francis' signature is not in the KEYS.txt on the website. (see below))

Everything else looks good, except the issues sebb found.

If these issues are fixed, an rc will get a +1 from me

         Thomas

I have checked the following:

staging repo:
- empire-db
  - jar contains NOTICE and LICENSE

-empire-db-struts2
  - jar contains NOTICE and LICENSE

-empire-db-example-advanced
  - jar contains NOTICE and LICENSE

-empire-db-example-basic
  - jar contains NOTICE and LICENSE

-empire-db-example-cxf
  - jar contains NOTICE and LICENSE

rat report looks good

distribution:
- NOTICE, LICENSE and DISCLAIMER look good
- javadoc looks good
- sources look good
- sources build
- unit tests pass
- all required dependencies are available from central repository,
- docs (README.txt, tutorial.pdf) look good
- md5 and sha1 sums are correct
- signatures are correct, however, francis' key is not in the KEYS.txt.
This needs to be fixed.

compare maven repo and distribution:
- empire-db-2.0.5-incubating.jar in staging repo and in zip/tgz differ
binaryly. The file size in the staging repository is 269.663 bytes, whereas
in the sistribution, it is 269.664 bytes.
empire-db-struts2-2.0.5-incubating.jar also seems to be different, but has
same file size.

   Regards,

         Thomas